Technical Support: IT Technician Learnership
NQF 4 Technical Support ITNA Learnership opportunity
Are you a young ambitious individual hungry for the opportunity to gain your work based NQF 4 Technical Support qualification?
• Applicants to hold their Matric certificate
• Be between the ages of 18 – 25
• Must be South African citizen
• Computer literate
• Understanding of computing hardware
• Full commitment to the program for 12 Months
• Own transport / Public Transport to and from Centurion
• Preference will be given to unemployed and/or disabled learners
Successful candidates will form part of the ITNA Learnership program. ITNA is an astute leading technological company based in Centurion.
Together with theoretical training along with work place experience you will gain your NQF 4 Technical Support qualification upon competent completion of the program over a duration of 12 Months.
We highly encourage individuals whom have been previously disadvantaged and or eager for a work based route tertiary qualification.